3 lipca 2015

Paragon of Virtue

I would like to start with the great news of being on board the wonderful 7 Dots Studio Team for the next term! Here goes a quite fresh entry from my art journal. This time I mixed paper elements from the first collection with handwritten and numeral stamps from the latest releases. I also applied some Gelatos through Destination Unknown mask which is, in particular, one I can use every time. All these patterns are so versatile that they could be matched and mixed with flying colours.

I used:
7 Dots Studio - Cold Country - Clear Stamps, Thoughts Keeper - Clear Stamps, Soulmates - Clear Stamps, Dreamer - Drive All Night

Chciałabym podzielić się z Wami cudowną wiadomością pozostania na pokładzie 7 Dots Studio i działania w drużynie przez kolejny sezon! Oto nowy wpis do art journala, w którym użyłam elementów z pierwszej oraz ostatniej kolekcji, które dzięki ich różnorodnym wzorom idealnie się ze sobą komponują.

3 komentarze:

:)